Are you planning to throw a garden party this summer season? You have decided on the guests and the food, but you are yet to decide on the location. How about your own backyard garden? Here are some things to consider while planning a party in your garden
Preparing the food
Food is one of the main attractions while considering a garden party. Barbecue is always a lucrative dish at an outdoor garden party and you can try out from a variety of options when it comes to preparing a barbecue. You can consider non vegetarian dishes like chicken and fish and grilled tomatoes, potatoes and carrots. Salads are also a great choice for an outdoor garden party. Try and keep the food fresh, light and seasonal as well. You can also try out local fruits. if you want to keep it fresh and healthy, make sure to visit Clearspring as they have a great selection of healthy products available.
Planning on the decoration
If you want to decorate your garden party, then you can do so with the help of flowers, decorative leaves, potted herbs, greenery and succulents. Decorate the garden with long wooden tables with flowing garlands and family style dishes.
Cover the garden with a shade
If you are planning to host a party in the garden, then it is important to ensure that the garden is covered with a shade. There may be times when it might rain and this may play a spoilsport on your food as well as the decorations and the guests as well. Thus, cover the garden with a colorful shade or you can even hire some colorful big sized umbrellas where you can take cover in case there is a storm or heavy torrential rain.
Send invitation to guests two weeks in advance, plan out a particular theme for the party, serve dry food and drinks like lemonade and set up the table with floral arrangements. You can also arrange for entertainments for kids like jam sessions and poetry reading sessions in the garden party.
These are the various things that you should consider while planning a garden party in your backyard. You can take more ideas from Benton Arboriculture and make it as informal as you want.
They say that if you think you have it great, London has it best. It could be due to the culture of London having nobility at its center than the place would never settle to second best but only the best. And this mentality expands to all kinds of industries. And you could also say that for event management companies London offers the best, like DFA Productions. Since there are plenty of events hosted everyday all over London, the event management industry is flourishing. There are plenty of event management companies London citizens can recommend. Here are several factors of event management companies London expert said that London has it best.
- Experience – London has been a center of grand events since royalty was established in the land. Until now, event management companies London based are gaining more experience from simple events and up to grander events worthy of the presence of royalties. Only a few places in the world where event planners have the opportunity to manage royal events.
- State-of-the-art equipment – People in London, especially the royalties, only want the best and this includes state-of-the-art equipment. This forces event management companies London based to strive for the latest and most advanced equipment in order to meet the standards of their clients.
- Competition – With so much profit on the line, there are thousands of event management companies London citizens can choose from and all of them are trying to outdo one another. From the quality of services these companies provide, the size of events they manage and the price rates they charge their clients, the competition is stiff.
- Innovative planning – Even a grand event if done several times would become boring and bland. Event management companies in London continue to strive for innovative planning in order to provide exciting events which could satisfy their loyal clients who hire them several times a year for event management.
- Goal oriented – Regardless of the event, accomplishing the goals of the clients is the priority in managing events and event management companies here in London always tailor-fit each event with this in mind.
- Business & fun – Business & fun or formal & exciting, event management companies always aim to balance these and make every event a success.
- Quality local contacts – All industries in London are highly competitive and value quality on the products or services they provide to meet the demands of their clients. This includes the local contacts such as Capitall Marquees which event management companies hire to provide the best event.
- Start to finish quality management – Event management does not start and finish during the event period. Event management companies recognize that it starts at the planning stage and up to the evaluation period after the event.
- Fool-proof contingency plans – Events are not records like movies which can be edited and retake as many times possible. Events are real-time thus contingency plans is critical to ensure the success of the event regardless of the unexpected scenarios which could happen during the event.
- Detailed analysis report – Analysis report is not only vital for the company to know the areas it needs to improve on event management, but also a base to determine if the goals of the clients in hosting the event were achieved.
These are the factors that makes event management companies in London the best.